Kessil

DBTC-OIX Acropora Tortusa (Becker Tort)

More up for the taking, I got enough growing out around my tank, and these two guys on the floor, they're nice seed stock so I don't have to touch my ones that are encrusted to the rocks.

Rules: Let me know before Weds, Dec 9. Pick up only at the BAR meeting on the 12th

bluetort.jpg

I apologize to those who requested by didn't get a piece, however in my defense the two times that announcements were made no one even made a twitch in my direction... and I apologize I didn't actually write down on the containers who was getting what, in fact other than Jeremy I forgot who all I gave it too!

That said it is my personal goal to supply the Becker Tort to everyone in the bay area who doesn't already have one :D

ah ok, thanks for reminding me Lap. You would think I would have learned by now to at the very least write down who I was supposed to bring corals for, although I'm sure those who got them didn't mind :D

Mike did any of this make it into the swap last time? I snapped up a semi-pale baby blue one that has deepened into a purple with blue tips. Resembles the pic a fair amount - same thing??
It was from you I think.

Dave, yeah I chopped up a bunch of this and put it in the swap, no one wanted pieces from me when I offered, Jeremy Mr Rockstar offers it up and it flies off the proverbial shelf! :D

I'm losing mine.

I don't know if it's because my lighting is dying (I'm trying to wait until black friday to replace it :D) or I tossed too much flow into the tank and it stripped the flesh off, or my tank is too dirty. Bad things are happening to my tank and I'm trying to get a grip on things.

Back