DBTC- One frag of Cespitularia/Blue Xenia

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by Lyn, Jan 12, 2009.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

And there's those of us that say if it's an Cespitularia or Efflatounaria by default it is not an Xenia although it is in the Xeniidae family :pThe jury is still out on if it is a Cepsitularia or a Efflatounaria.Personally IMO the above is actually an Efflatounaria and not Cespitularia.Still a very highly sought after coral, jump on this folks :D

2. Euphyllia

Euphyllia Guest

May I try a frag (or a few) :bigsmile: since you have a lot? I'll be at the meeting this weekend. :)

3. Sfork

Sfork Guest

I would like a frag also!

4. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

I would like a frag is you have one available. I will be at meeting this saturday.

Mike

5. VietNR1

VietNR1 Guest

I'd like a frag if you still got one, please!

6. zambavi

zambavi Guest

Matthew, Tim, Mike, VietNR1... Have one for each of you. I will not be at the meeting tomorrow however. I'm out of town at the momment with family on spring break. I will be returning Sunday'ish. Folks are welcome to PM me and schedule a time to swing by or I'm planning now to make the next BAR meeting. Can also meet at a LFS in San Jose area if that is more convenient. Just PM me to arrange.

More of these still available. They are slow growers for the most part but it went through a real growth spurt a few months back for me and spread out over a 1' by 1' area. Lots of stalks! I kept one for myself that is now in my office nano. All the rest of them I want to go to BAR folks. This is a very nice looking and somewhat rare or rather sought after coral. I'll also try to post a good pick once I get back this weekend.

7. zambavi

zambavi Guest

mtw31081 (Matt)... also one for you... PM sent.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

SPRING BREAK

[​IMG]

So you hitting Lake Havasu?

J/K :X

9. zambavi

zambavi Guest

That would be nice... though I'm seeing too many dudes in that pic. I'm spending my time out-doorsing it actually and spending some quality time relaxing with family in Yosemite. Some pics from our spelunking adventure at Millerton caves just south of the sourthern Yosemite entrance.

[​IMG]

This is one deep hole... that ends with a 16+ deep ice cold under ground stream.

[​IMG]

And not an easy cave to climb through...

[​IMG]

If it looks like we might die in the attempt... It's time to set a piton... not fun having to drill a 6" deep hole into solid granite with a hammer and bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And then of course... this is my favorite part of vacation...

[​IMG]

10. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

That looks funner then what I posted :)

The ones I found with lotsa women really weren't BAR forum posting material :lol:

11. zambavi

zambavi Guest

LOL... i do accept private messages

>)

12. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

looks like fun, you have a pm from me

13. Orion

Orion Guest

I would love to have a frag and I can meet you at a LFS in San Jose at anytime.

14. VietNR1

VietNR1 Guest

sweet thanks! you have a PM.

15. zambavi

zambavi Guest

1 Delivered to mtw31081. Thanks Matt!