Only one frag available at this time.

Not my pic

Siokoy

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405317636.927805.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405317636.927805.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 313
Why give both to the same system?
The DBTC is for backup of corals in case of a loss. But if you put both frags in the same system and there is some sort of failure then all is lost. Unless she has two independent systems.
Just a thought...

Siokoy / Junne - you have always been super generous and given me frags in the past and if your sole intention is to have a backup for your corals, then I agree you may want to spread them around a bit and may not want to give me any more frags and I would totally understand....(I also thought DBTC is where someone donates a particular coral fragment with the idea that the fragment recipient(s) will grow it out to give to others who will also do the same to help organically spread coral species throughout the reefing community while lessening the impact of harvesting corals from our oceans - quote from @denzil. That was and is my intent - to grow out your frags and pass them forward or back to you if necessary!! Thank you!!)

Last edited:
Erin, the DBTC (CAN) be used for that, not necessarily something that has to be done. The person who tosses up the coral sets whatever rules they want, and that is how it always has been.

That said as mentioned notifications weren't working, so he probably had no idea someone else wanted a piece.

Doh!
I did not mean to cause confusion or ruffle feathers! :)
If you have the good fortune of actually growing a coral and it's yours to do with as you please.
I just noticed that both frags were going the same system.
No harm, no foul!
Happy reefing

Back