Cali Kid Corals

DBTC ORA scripps stag

I could frag mine if no one else does. Mine is small but has branched off into a Y(you cant see it but it's growing alot towards the back of the tank.)

Here's an update pic. It was doing awsome then it fell into that BTA! the whole thing bleached then came back to life it's been doing good for about a month now. you can still see a small part of where it never unbleached near the bottom.
ora.JPG

It's now super heavy duty super glued. The picture us under LED's + flash. I trimmed some of the dead tips from the fall about 2 days ago that's why it looks stubby. I just moved some stuff around the tank but it usually has nice neon green polyp extension.

I made a few accidental tiny frags about two weeks ago. If anyone wants them they've already begun encrusting. Otherwise I'll let them grow out more. Pickup Lake Merritt in Oakland.
DSCF1893.JPG

You got it Monzer. BTW, its a fresh cut frag. I dont have a frag rack ATM so its just sitting on my rock work on a plug so sooner you pick up the better. I'd hate for it to fall off somewhere and not be able to find it. Can come by my place or meet at neptunes.

Monzer, no problem bud! lmk how the other frags do for you.

Mike, I didnt even notice that! Now that I think about it i think it was Con who picked it up for me at one of the meetings. Glad it made its way back to you!

Back