DBTC orange ring zoa's

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by badbread, Nov 14, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. badbread

badbread Guest

Here is an old, obscured by bastard polyps pic when I first got the frag (PS, I am really starting to HATE those little yellow bastards, they are spreading EVERYWHERE in my tank...)

[img width=1000 height=665]http://badbread.net/mb/fishtank/DSC_3422.JPG[/img]

I currently have 3 frags, could probably squeeze out another one if need be. Don't worry, the frags are yellow polyp free...

• BAR member
    • Pickup at the December meeting or at my place in the city
    • In case there is much interest, pick a number 1-10
    • Put 2 more of these into DBTC before selling
    • If my tank shits the bed think about giving me a frag ;)

Thanks!

2. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Hi Jay,

I see you didn't get many takers. I think they are scared of the yellow polyps. I'll try some so the polyps don't feel unwanted. :D Do the orange ones grow as fast as the yellow polyps?

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

I'll try it.

4. badbread

badbread Guest

Patchin and Lyn you got it, I still have one frag of this left. Don't forget the frags are evil yellow bastard polyp free!

5. dochou

dochou Guest

Looks cool. I wouldn't mind the yellow polyps either.
    Can I try a frag too?
    Thanks.

6. badbread

badbread Guest

All frags spoken for, thanks all.

You got it dochou, also are you sure you want some of these yellow polyps? I have a nice frag on my frag rack of them but be warned they are borderline a pest as they spread fast and everywhere.

All, feel free to stop by my place in the city for the frags or at the December meeting, just let me know what works best.

Thanks!

7. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Thanks Jay, I'll pick up at Dec. mtg. :D

8. badbread

badbread Guest

Any update on these? I lost mine in the tank move. :(

9. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Hey Jay, would you like a frag back?
    I was just going to return these to DBTC. Let me know if you do. If not, I'll put it back in the loop.

10. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Nice orange face with purple mouth. Skirt tentacles are a bit longer than the usual Zoa.

I can make one frag of this if anyone is interested. Please follow Badbreads DBTC rules. :)

11. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Jay,
    Did you ever get one back? I have two frags available and I think they're from you, but I'm not positive. I could bring them to the meeting today.

So, I have 1-2 frags of an orange zoa available today.