DBTC: Palau Nephthea

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by RandyC, May 16, 2017.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. RandyC

RandyC Guest

Standard rules apply: Mine dies, I go to the top of the list for next available frag. I'd prefer this to just be passed along to supporting members and used as backup for everyone and not a for profit thing. If your tank is not currently in a good state, please refrain from requesting at this time. Please also update if yours dies or you pass it along to someone. Occasional updates and/or pictures would be cool. Play nice!

Note: This one has a special rule, I got the original frag from @Yippee so if he ever needs a piece, he goes to the top of the list.

[​IMG]

This one is a fast grower. My placement details.
    Light: Radion XR15w (~115 PAR)
    Flow: Low-Moderate

Two frags already went to @Baykes and @ashburn2k. I can cut one more frag if someone is interested.

Coral reefer likes this.
  2. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

Lol how would this thing ever die, unless you pour bleach on it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3. RandyC

RandyC Guest

Hungry dwarf angel? Evil hermit crab (like Krusty)? It's more for tracking then a backup in this case. Nice to know who has what and where it's possible to get some things.

Oh, and if you like this DBTC, just wait until the next one. ;)

4. ashburn2k

ashburn2k Supporting Member

*finger on mouse*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

FYI, These guys do die. They get some kind of rot in the stems that eventually turn black, then it takes over the colony and will kill it. I've lost several large gardens of these over the years. Fragging the non effected areas of the coral sometimes helps, but not always. These green trees supposedly no longer exists in the wild. So passing it among our club would be nothing but a positive thing for the corals existence.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I've heard that too, but I don't believe it. Captive is always better either way tho!

7. DEATH BY SNU SNU

DEATH BY SNU SNU Supporting Member