DBTC Phongs Tyree LE green polyp toadstool.

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by LordHelmet, Feb 13, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

i got a frag from phong a few years and want to give back.
    i have 2 quarter sized frags available at the next meeting

here is a pick of the colony last summer. is twice as large now.

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/_MF_LordHelmet/Picture224.jpg[/img]

standard DBTC rules apply

2. LordHelmet

nobody wants? :)

3. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Cool coral. I have one in the tank and use it as a umbrella to shade zoas/palys. :D

4. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Even if you don't want it for yourself, it's nice to help prop stuff and pass around, and put into swaps :D

5. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

If there is no interest, sell it off to the highest bidder and use the proceeds to buy something new!

6. LordHelmet

unfortunately this coral has been passed around so much the highest bidder wont be that high. :D

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

here yes, but not on other forums ;)

If no one wanted my neons on DBTC, I know a few places I could sell them at and get decent money. Then turn that money around into a "DBTCExtreme" worthy coral.

8. Elite

Elite Guest

I guess you are too busy check out DBTC forum here and didn't have time to check BAR on RC ;D ..
    http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1319022

Several people buying it at $35 for a 1/2" piece. Grow it out man. It's nice when it's about 10" :D ..

Or wait until the next BAR swap.

Everyone wants the Wayland's "ugly brown" charlice. Nobody wants this LE thing LOL ..

9. LordHelmet

I would be ashamed to sell if for that much.. well see. if no one wants it then to the next swap it goes.

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Shame goes away really fast when you use proceeds to introduce something new to DBTC :p

11. LordHelmet

12. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Well since everyone else has one I guess I don't want to be left out ;)

13. LordHelmet

hey theres one!

14. LeviT

LeviT Guest

:) I'm sure I'll be at the BOD meeting or the April general meeting. I'll let you know.

15. LordHelmet

sounds good.

16. Elite

Elite Guest

You finally got a "buyer"..

Next time don't put my name.. you might get a better result ;D :D

17. LordHelmet

next time it will be 'not phongs toadstool' that should get more people interested

18. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Or you can try reverse psychology!
    "Nobody-Wants-Me Tyree LE Green Polyp Toadstool"

19. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Phong's isn't yours a Tyree one? I have a frag from you when you quit, is this the same? Mine is a lighter color of green than yours. My mother colony is about 9 inches when its fully expanded. I need to do something about it soon....I was told mine is not a Tyree one from the person I got it from....Bluemanta I believe.

20. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Here's what my tyree looks like. :) It's twice that size now, but still holding the nice coloration.

[​IMG]