Our mission

dbtc pink/green milli

pinkish/greenish milli

ok first pic of same milli in my tank

IMG_4044.jpg

and a few of the frag

IMG_4047.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

only 1 frag avail , standard dbtc rules , must have established tank (over 1 year) and pic to prove it.

pick up at frag swap or in it goes towards swap. pick # 1-10

Nice mili!
11 (backup incase another doesn't pick lol). My tank isn't over 1yr old..well, it sorta is :p I started it last jan, then moved in august and split 1/2 of it to a frag tank, then moved in april and migrated/expanded to the 40g from the BC14 lol

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3129.0

this frag goes to.....

sfsuphisics

i want to make sure this one is packed nicely so that no damage occurs......i know ....i'll wrap it in a handful of hair algae ;D

Ok there's a meeting coming up so I thought I'd post this up, the coral has browned out a bit on me, but some of the pink is still there, unsure where Sergio kept his, mine went pretty much directly below my halides, which might have something to do with it.. (might move it after I frag), but it definitely is growing noticeably in the month since the last time I took the picture.

As you can see from the picture there are quite a few branches.. hell that's the way they started! Sorry I'm not going to wait until a minicolony grows out to frag you a minicolony sized frag :) not to mention as I think... ok I won't name names, but someone said at the BoD meeting, people need to frag when frags are available not until it grows into a colony before fragging.

Not sure what Sergio meant by standard DBTC rules, I'm going to guess pass on 2 frags... I can do more than 2 frags, but pick up needs to be at the October meeting. Not many piped up when this coral looked good, don't know how many will now it's browned at the base... but if you want a piece let me know.

I'm not afraid of browned out corals, so if you are looking for a home for a passalong frag, just let me know Mike :) If you have someone else excited to get a frag, then by all means :)

Sergio, what sort of conditions did it take to get the coral to look like that?

Look at all the branches on the frag though! There's enough to go around. not saying I'll make 10 frags, but hey you called it, you don't have a life away from the computer, its a trade off... no life = first dib on frags :D

But I know what you mean, I'm trying to get out of frag debt and pay back every coral I got so I can say "I'm done" and back in the black :D

Hey now! I just got back from a 20mile bike ride!!! Don't make me post high resolution pics of me in my spandex bike outfit!!!

I'll try it if it's not to demanding of a coral. I don't know if I'll make the meeting, though. I hope to stop by after the Memory Walk, but no guarantee.

Back