Jestersix

DBTC - pink w/ blue rim chalice

Here's my first contribution to DBTC. I have two frags of my pink chalice to pass out. It's a nice LPS that used to look like this. The frags were cut 3 weeks ago, so they should be ready to for new homes.

IM000041.jpg

Since I changed my lights (a lot less blue spectrum), the blue rim is gone, but it should come back in time.

Standard DTBC rules apply and please let me know how long you've had your setup. Since number picking seems to be the new thing, let's continue this trend. Pick a # from 1-10. I can meet at the Oct meeting or somewhere in the SF area.

Chem E - I would like to try this one out. I am in SF.
My tank has been running for close to a year now.
Here is my tank thread and info link: http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=4628.0
I will pick #3 for my son.

tapmorf - Good guess and your tank looks more than ready for this coral. Since you're in SF, we can meet up anytime. PM me with when you want to meet up.

saltwatersig - It's just a sun coral. I was in a spot that had some shade. Come to think of it, maybe that's why my chalice lost some of its blue. It's getting a lot more light than it used to.

Hi chem-e,
I would like a frag of this nice chalice.
I have a 90g with and an attached 40 g fuge. It has two 250w MH. I have a a geo reactor and Euroreef skimmer. System has been running for 1.5 yrs and prior to that I was running a 60g tank with the same equipment and inhabitants.
Thanks.
I'll choose #8.

dochou - That's a close enough guess and your tank seems more than able to care for a chalice. Where are you located? I'm in the Richmond district by Ian. PM me with your info, so we can arrange pickup.

Back