High Tide Aquatics

DBTC Purple Death paly

Thanks for playing. I'll see you two at the meet with your frags. Jay, we may need to talk beer :p I'll have to see if I can pick up that beer at Bevmo. I'm very partial to stouts. So far, I really enjoy Young's oatmeal stout, Samual Smith's Oatmeal stout, and Russian Imperial Stout.

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=3100.msg67679#msg67679 date=1228711003]
BTW Levi, I don't think I ever got the paly from you.[/quote]
uh.... I fragged it when you were here.... did you not make it home with you?

I have 1 frag available with 3 polyps.

Originally got these from Patchin.

Lets play a game for this one.

1) Since I am moving soon, lets hear your craziest moving story in a sentence. :D

Pickup at the Frag Swap.

The downside of volunteer help while moving; the sound of a box of glass dishes bouncing down a full level of concrete stairsteps... :eek:

Moving a friends new girlfriend out of an old boyfirends house, when a drawer on a desk opens with a large amount of bedroom toys and they fall onto the ground. Can you say weird ::)

Guess there are only 2 players.

Thanks for playing.

Both stories are pretty funny.

The winner is jeepboy_90.

That is a funny one, made me laugh out loud ! :D

Are you going to the swap ? If yes, I can bring it.

I have up to 4 frags available, the only catch is local pick up is required since I've been working so much I can't be sure I'll make it to the next meeting. If the # of people who can pick up is small I'll leave the frags larger (I currently have 2 frags of at least 5+ polyps but I'll split them if enough people want to make it to Pittsburg). Please pick a number between 0 and 50.

[quote author=ROCKSTAR link=topic=3100.msg82486#msg82486 date=1235009610]
Did it ever color up for you?[/quote]
Yep, sure did. I have it 12-18 inches under my 4x36 T5's.

Hi Levi,

Can I get a frag? I can drive out there this weekend Saturday to pick up.

Thanks
-Daniel

[quote author=LeviT link=topic=3100.msg82376#msg82376 date=1234990642]
I have up to 4 frags available, the only catch is local pick up is required since I've been working so much I can't be sure I'll make it to the next meeting. If the # of people who can pick up is small I'll leave the frags larger (I currently have 2 frags of at least 5+ polyps but I'll split them if enough people want to make it to Pittsburg). Please pick a number between 0 and 50.
[/quote]

[quote author=ROCKSTAR link=topic=3100.msg82486#msg82486 date=1235009610]
Did it ever color up for you?
[/quote]

The purple deaths colored up for me as well.
I have them pretty much on the bottom of the tank 24" under 10x54w T5's.

[quote author=reefstud link=topic=3100.msg82687#msg82687 date=1235076319]
Hi Levi,

Can I get a frag? I can drive out there this weekend Saturday to pick up.

Thanks
-Daniel[/quote]

Sure thing. PM what time you had in mind. I'll be in and out Saturday but I think we can make it work.

Back