Our mission

DBTC Purple/Yellow Turbinaria- My 1 year BAR Anniversary SPS offer #1

Lyn

My husband pointed out that I had my 1 year annversary in BAR on Monday. :) To commemorate this event, I am offering my first SPSs. I never thought I would be growing SPSs a year ago when I joined this club, but due to the generosity of the club members in both knowledge and corals, here we are. :D

I love this SPS. It is easy to care for and retains it's bright contrasting pure colors of purple and yellow. The polyps are bright yellow and the underside of the coral is also that vibrant yellow you see on the edges. Originally from Saltwatersig. Thanks Sergio! :D

IMGP4070.jpg

1. Must not sell or trade.
2. Promise to give frags to qualified BAR members. Those who receive suceeding generations must promise to keep it in the club too. It seems to be a slower grower.
3. Please be an experienced SPS and/or LPS keeper and of course have a stable tank at least 1 year old.
4. Please feed SPS foods
5. Of course you must be a BAR member in good standing of at least 1 year. (Since it is my 1 year anniversary in BAR)
6. Likes moderate light. The parent was shaded by another coral. Be careful it does not touch other corals or it may be on the losing end.
7. Please pick up at May 9th BOD or June meeting.
8. Sing me your favorite Hawaiian song.........................OK, just tell me what it is. Extra points for those who do, though! :bigsmile: Or post an audio link.

One frag about 1" X 1/2".

Thales and euod, I never heard of those songs. Do you have an audio link to them?

Patchin, I haven't heard of your song "Now that's a cool coral" either. ;) It should be a club song though. :D

Don't have the movie. I'll have to see if I can borrow it from the library. Are both songs mentioned above in this movie?

I thought for sure someone would say "Tiny Bubbles" since it is one of the most famous Hawaiian songs, although it has nothing to do with Hawaii. :)

OK Rich, this one is yours. I'll get to hear you sing at the BOD right? Heehee. :D
You will be at the BOD right? If not, then June mtg?

euod, look for another posting in the future. I have a second frag that is tiny, and I want to make sure it is growing before I put it up for grabs. :)

Lyn said:
OK Rich, this one is yours. I'll get to hear you sing at the BOD right? Heehee. :D
You will be at the BOD right? If not, then June mtg?

euod, look for another posting in the future. I have a second frag that is tiny, and I want to make sure it is growing before I put it up for grabs. :)

WHoo hoo! I'll be at the June meeting. :D

Guess you missed it...did you loose yours in the tank crash Rich? If so I have the other turbinarias I gave you I could frag again.

Rich,
See you at the June mtg?

Gresham,
Others might also like a piece of Turbinaria. You could start a DBTC thread too. :)

Thales said:
I never had the purple and yellow. I do have a purple and white...

Says the guy who is color blind :lol:

I gave you one, guess you either lost it or it got lost some how :) I also gave you the purple with white polyps and green with yellow polyps.

Lyn said:
Rich,
See you at the June mtg?

Gresham,
Others might also like a piece of Turbinaria. You could start a DBTC thread too. :)

I'm sure they would but how many are actually willing to meet me in Santa Cruz and allow me to be on my own time (Gresham's take on Island time which I'm sure you know all about :) ) :lol: If I give it to Rich, he can DBTC it :p

GreshamH said:
Lyn said:
Rich,
See you at the June mtg?

Gresham,

I'm sure they would but how many are actually willing to meet me in Santa Cruz and allow me to be on my own time (Gresham's take on Island time which I'm sure you know all about :) ) :lol: If I give it to Rich, he can DBTC it :p

That's assuming he knows which color it is since he is "color blind". Heehee :D

Back