Kessil

DBTC- Rainbow Corals red stag

I have a piece I need to trim anyways, so here's a dbtc on a cool old school red stag

My only rules are:
Must have decent success with stony corals
Must dbtc two more pieces more before turning a profit

Here is a top down of my colony
topdown20002.jpg

Thanks and enjoy :)

Hey Mark,

It was good to meet you and to be able to put a face to the name and display. You've been a great inspiration to me over the years. Thanks.

Happy Holidays,
Joel

For the brave only.

As most of you know I've battled AEFW for a while now, good news is it's been a while since I've seen a FW in my tank (over a month) after bastering the tissue off of a ton of Acros. If you're willing to do due diligence and dip, I can assure you that this is one corals that I have not seen a single FW on throughout the battle, I don't think they like to eat it, however, "don't blame me" as Robert Hingley said (great song BTW) if you see the little bastards.

Anyway, I have a few large frags (and by large I mean bigger than small) that need some love, who's with me here?

eldiablosrt8 said:
i love you and will give them a try buddy....

btw how much would you charge me to installa an ATO

"Them", don't get greedy there pal :D you can have a frag, they're big enough that you can make a few frag out of them, don't worry.

AFA the auto top off $1,000,000, I really don't get out to Filterorganville too often :D

Back