Kessil

DBTC - Red Lithophyllon - "Pink Hentai" or "Ironman Litho"

I think he is out of town surfing for the winter or something.
I recall him saying something like I should take all his unclaimed DBTC's or something like that. J)

JAR said:
I think he is out of town surfing for the winter or something.
I recall him saying something like I should take all his unclaimed DBTC's or something like that. J)

LOL, haha!!! Thanks Gusty! I'll send you a PM. :D

I have a small frag of this that I got in summer. Last week it started to recede for no reason (cough maybe lack of water changes). water change every 3 days now, but if someone wants to give me any tips it'd be appreciated! I have a small tank so I dont think i'll be dosing anythings, just water changes.

John passed so moving down the list to Mario, I can drop it off or you can pick up if you want to check out my tank? We're pretty much neighbors so it's easy either way.

I'm fairly certain Mario is south of the border for a while I think.
I recall him saying something like I should take all his unclaimed DBTC's or something like that. :bigsmile:

Well giving away coral is such a pita I'm about to say whoever can actually show up gets it. :p

Will give Mario a few days tho since I'm busy anyway.

came home to find the plug right by the anemone; I'm like What? Who?...
Got stung by the rose, still has flesh, now to check who's responsible for that and give it a Tabasco Sauce time out.
Think it was the wrasse, is looking for live things under the egg-crate; second suspect the black clown; always messing with the frag plugs.

I know that feeling well. Fish just dont seem to realize they are being chewed out either.

Mine is looking better and better, seeing tentacles now and some encrusting growth finally. I'll get you a new piece eventually. :)

Back