Reef nutrition

DBTC Reddish Orange Monitpora Digitata

Nothing super rare :) Just your standard Reddish Orange Monitpora Digitata. Original colony from Tropical Reef on Taraval.
After another coral's acrobatics this evening I now have 2-3 frags available glued to reef plugs.
Standard DBTC rules apply.

I would be interested in getting in line for this 9it would be my 1st DBTC though) and I'm not sure when you say standard rules if you are including the one where you have to already giving

Not the best pic but this is what it looked like after I got it home and into my tank

ReddishOrangeMonitporaDigitata001.jpg

Hi Tap! I would be interested in getting one of these from you. This would be my first dbtc, as I am a recent member! I have started some frags of my own that I am going to donate to the program while I wait for the new ones I get to grow! If you are coming to the swap I can meet you there, otherwise I can probably come out to The City! Please let me know! Thanks a lot!!

Sure I have one for you. I won't be participating in the swap, maybe just watching if that does not require a fee :)
Just let me know whenever you are in the city, then you can swing by and pick up. Weekends are best for me and weekdays available after 7p.

Back