DBTC: Ring of Fire Zoanthids

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Enderturtle, Jan 11, 2015.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Normal DBTC Rules Apply including the following:

***UPDATE: I NO LONGER HAVE THE COLONY OR FRAGS FOR THIS CORAL. I do not plan on having this in my tank because well I don't like it anymore. If interested contact the people who have a frag of it.

1) No selling until you pass it on DBTC at least one time.
    2) Don't bring these to the BAR frag swaps. They're available here for free we don't need to incorporate this into the swap when they're already available to everyone.
    3) Have fun and consider DBTCing your own corals.

Coral Info: Low to Moderate Light Levels
    Low to Moderate Flow

I'm located in San Mateo.

You must post in this thread if interested.

RingFireTop.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
    ReeferDale likes this.
  2. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

Ender, I'm interested. PM'ing...

3. Anhit

Anhit Supporting Member

Also interested ender! =)

4. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Okay I have 3 frags of these zoas available. They will go to the first 3 people who were interested in this.

5. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

I'll take one Ender. Man it feels like I was just there.

Ryan

6. nly04

nly04 Guest

I pmed yesterday but i did not put it her. hope still available. ;)

7. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

One frag went to hifidelity.
    One frag went to reeferdale.
    Last frag is going to nly04 if he picks up today

Frags go to people in the order i receive the request. And whoever can pick up earliest.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  8. ReeferDale

ReeferDale Guest

Thanks a lot for the frag Mike, was great chatting to you guys and getting a tour of your tanks

9. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Hey Mike, wanted to say thanks for the frag. In the tank and doing great now :)

10. Nav

Mike, not sure if you're receiving my PMs. Did nly04 pick up the 3rd frag or is it sill available?

11. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

It is reserved for him. So no frags available at the moment.

12. Nav

Okay

13. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Looks like these are tapped, but thank you fro putting so any DBTC frags out for the club.

I'd love to get a small frag if these grow out more, but it sounds like thats down the road. Thanks for sharing your frags.

14. denzil

denzil Webmaster

You've had two weeks and only 35 miles between you and him? I think that's plenty of time and not nearly that far at all to drive.

Please remember that DBTC is a pay-it-forward program and does not entitle you to anyone's corals. Also, many of us are adults here so please conduct yourself accordingly. :)

jonmos75 likes this.
  15. JPVEE

JPVEE Only one more coral babe.......

Oh Boy!!! I am so so sorry. I got pretty tipsy last night and didn't mean to write that post. I don't even remember writing it to be honest. I was a little disappointed that i did not get a chance to grab the corals, but it wasn't that big of a deal. please accept my apologies for that post. WHOOPS!!!