Kessil

DBTC - Semi Extreme - ATL Superman Digi

cwolfus

Past President
OK, Bryan made me do it... :)

I'll make two frags of ATL Superman digi available.

I'm playing by the Ugly rules (with slight mod)... They will be small frags, maybe even 1/4", so you need to be confident you can prop these.

Who do I want to get these frags?

- you are a BAR member

- you have started a DBTCX or
- you have put back 8 or more (same or different) 2nd/3rd generation SPS/LPS DBTC, or
- you will start a DBTC with 2 tiny frags of something from this list:

Dinosaur Egg monti, Blue Matrix acro, Baby's Breath favia... (I may update this list from time to time, and will consider suggestions). If you use this option, you may make the frags as small as you are confident that they can be propped.

- you are totally comfortable with propping tiny pico frags

- you commit to returning TWO 2nd generation frags of this coral to DBTC

- You can pick it up from me at an upcoming meeting

C

2nd gen for me too please :D

I have an Ultimate Frags Superman digi, but it just looks like an orange digi.

Haven't played around with lighting/placement though.

Man, I need some coral steroids so I can take advantage of all the love going around :) Well if no one speaks up you can put me on the charity case list for this one :D lol

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=3044.msg32884#msg32884 date=1202885134]
I know you have a camera, Charles! Pic please. :)
[/quote]

Sorry Eric, I have a camera but it is a recent addition and not yet colored up.

The list

1. Lapsan
2. ? ? ? ? ?

Who's it gonna be? Plenty of people qualified in that last 2 days! ;D

C

1. Lapsan
2. Northbay-reefer ?? :D :D

If someone get this, this is what tiny frags like IME. They like to be far away from any large colony, they don't want to be blasted with lights, and they need to be mounted and not move around or accidentally knocked over by snails or fishies ... good nuck :D :D

You forgot the pathetic little no extreme coral having nice guy :D I'll qualify ONE of these days :)... by then none of these will be extreme though, all the extreme corals will be brown ;)

Ok Charles... I think I found this thread that you were talking about at the Bod today. I was curious. ;) I don't qualify though, so someone else will have to. Hope I didn't blow your game. ;D

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=3044.msg88653#msg88653 date=1237100082]
Ok Charles... I think I found this thread that you were talking about at the Bod today. I was curious. ;) I don't qualify though, so someone else will have to. Hope I didn't blow your game. ;D
[/quote]

Good sleuthing, Lyn. :D

BTW, this pico frag is no longer a pico frag but still has not colored up for me. Who wants it?

Back