High Tide Aquatics

DBTC semi-X ATL Teal blue matrix Acropora Papillare

finalphaze987

Supporting Member
I will have one 1'' frag available...maybe 1 more smaller one..Priority will go to those currently listed highest in # of frags given and # of second gen frags given, according to Levis stats..Its not a race, i figure i can determine who will get the piece next week, based upon the responses..This piece likes ALOT of light...im still trying to recover some teal on the tips due to putting it in a lower area and elevated PO4 levels...Other than that coloration is great..Its another high flow piece...our wavysea sits 14'' away and 2.5'' above it, so it recieves a good amount..

- You must be a BAR member with dues paid
- You successfully own or have owned SPS
- Agree to put 3 frags of this in DBTC before trading or selling
- Have posted or will soon post items in DBTC
- In the unfortunate event of a tank crash you will replace this with another DBTC
- You will preferably update this thread every 3-4 months on the growth
- Can pick up at the next general meeting

I'll try to post a pic later..my tank lights have not come on yet..

I'd love to try a piece, however I haven't put in a second generation coral yet, I've only gotten a couple of corals from DBTC....

I left out the # of 2nd+ frags returned out of the last stats. I'll put those out now. Glad to see them getting use :)

Levi, you're hurtin' the team :D, could you at least make it look like I put some stuff back. Just some zoanthids or something nobody will notice.

LOL. I made the updates.

60 frags given (sure they are all 1st gen, so what)
16 chains started (2nd only to Normans 18)

Come on now Jeremy what's taking you so long. Half of the frags you've received this year shouldn't you be returning them by now :) I thought you used amino's?

:)

buynow.jpg

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=3325.msg37536#msg37536 date=1205443844]
Levi, you're hurtin' the team :D, could you at least make it look like I put some stuff back. Just some zoanthids or something nobody will notice.
[/quote]

hahaha...no need to be on both list...

If I referenced that movie, I'd be Frito, he likes money.

Sorry Ricky is still the coolest guy ever, I'll be Ricky forever, I want to be Ricky.

BTW, Thanks Patrick for putting a good one out there, to my knowledge there are not too many pieces of this coral around.

See I kept it on topic for once!

mine is not as blue...more of a greenish teal..i think its due to my high phosphate level..others told me i should have SOME nitrate in the tank..ever since we started our denitrator, its been undetectable...Its that color on the last 1/4 inch of the mother colony..I was told this was a light hungry coral, so that may be it...i dont know how my girlfriend would react if i told her i was changing out to three 400 watters tho =D

Thats it...i wish i could get back that bluish hue through out..maybe someone else would have better luck.. Ming is able to keep the sickest colors...if it dosnt come back after i lower my PO4, im out of ideas..but if it does, ill DBTC another one with the blue as soon as the mother colony regens

# given back
7 LeviTillie

I would say you qualify...I still have that green finger porites set aside for a DBTC soon i was going to hold for you...

Back