Our mission

DBTC semi-X ATL Teal blue matrix Acropora Papillare

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=3325.msg37621#msg37621 date=1205471113]
Let me know if i qual. I believe I do. :D
[/quote]

Perry, you dont even have to ask..you qualify

Check the latest post, I'm actual at [size=15pt]8[/size] (subliminal msg) ;D That's the only category I have Perry and Jeremy beat in :)

http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=3150.msg37512#msg37512

In the spirit of the program and considering that this isn't the fastest growing acro (its a fat one that encrust as well), I've decided to pass frags to the three that asked...its too hard making a decision between the three so:

Considering Jeremys # of frags given (he made it rain last night!), he will be recieving the larger of the three..(a little over an inch)..

Perry and Levi will be recieving < 1''...

Hopefully this will increase the # of second gen frags...and im sure it will color up differently in others tanks..

Perry recieved his frag today..

Jeremy, Levi, Is pick up at the meeting cool? If not let me know and we can hook up..

Does the ATL Teal Blue Matrix Acro looks like this? I have had this thing for a while now, i originally got it from Upscales in Oregon. But did not know what its called, so I referred to it as Upscales Acro.

DSC_1008.jpg

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3325.msg37557#msg37557 date=1205448623]
No, your pic is the Alex Blue Matrix.

Patrick's is the Atlantis one.
[/quote]

Isn't it known as the ROAD Blue Matrix :D Been hunting that one for years.....I've watched numerous frags pass in front of my face and yet none ever land in my tank :(

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=3325.msg41374#msg41374 date=1208887166]
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=3325.msg37557#msg37557 date=1205448623]
No, your pic is the Alex Blue Matrix.

Patrick's is the Atlantis one.
[/quote]

Isn't it known as the ROAD Blue Matrix :D Been hunting that one for years.....I've watched numerous frags pass in front of my face and yet none ever land in my tank :(
[/quote]

Alex is ROAB(reefer on a budget)...alex blue matrix = ROAB blue matrix..

real cool guy..we picked up our ballast from him a while back..

My frag isn't doing well, there is a lot of exposed skeleton on the back. Thinking maybe lower light, gental frow? open to suggestions. This one started going south after a fat 14 hr power outage a couple months back.

Mine is doing quite well and starting to get some color, it really seems to like a lot of light and flow.

BTW Levi I passed a frag on to Mikey (hooked), it seems to be doing well under T5 as well.

I'll have one more available soon.

Ok, I'll put it a little closer to my return on a magnet so I can give it a turn from time to time. Man... we have got to talk about what you are dosing with :)

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3325.msg49664#msg49664 date=1216749966]
Ok, I'll put it a little closer to my return on a magnet so I can give it a turn from time to time. Man... we have got to talk about what you are dosing with :)
[/quote]

Love my man pure love ;D

Back