dbtc setosa

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by saltwatersig, Nov 12, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

a couple of these avail....let me know light set up and pick a # 1-10

mother colony

[​IMG]

frags

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these are frag plugs by the way....so not to think they are on larger frag disks

2. Elite

Elite Guest

This should be in the extreme section Sergio.. Very nice piece.. I'm not qualify for this..

3. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Nice coral, Sergio.

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Phong, all DBTC start out in the normal section and get upgraded to DBTC-X :)

5. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Sweet!

2x150W over a 10g. I'll pick #2. :D

6. My system: 120g, 2x250W MH, 2x96 VHO actinic, 2 vortech, sump & MSX skimmer, almost 1 yr old

my #: 7

Thanks

7. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

I vote EXTREME

8. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=patchin link=topic=5169.msg63766#msg63766 date=1226546819]
    I vote EXTREME
    [/quote]

Reported!!!!!

9. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Great piece Serg. I'd love to try a piece since it's on my coral wishlist. But I'm still relatively new to the club so I'd feel a little guilty taking a great piece like this. I'm hoping to get my 10g prop tank up and running in the next few weeks so if you have another frag to donate to dbtc then, I'll enter the sweepstakes. Otherwise, maybe put me in line for 2nd gen.

10. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=5169.msg63737#msg63737 date=1226540689]
    Phong, all DBTC start out in the normal section and get upgraded to DBTC-X :)
    [/quote]
    If I have something rare, it goes straight to DBTC-X ;) ..

11. fishme

fishme Guest

very nice ... maybe next round :)

12. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

winners are

1 ibn
    2 bluetang

see you at dec meeting

13. Thanks Sergio.

Ron

14. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Geeze Sergio have you beat out everyone combined for frags given out yet? :D

I'd have asked for a piece, but I still have hope that Norman still has a piece for me from a year ago or so :D

15. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Thanks, Sergio!

16. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

mike......sad to say but i have'nt beat all YET. it appears that although i have started a few dbtc threads ...the number of frags passed on is still on the low side.

mike if you would like a frag of setosa ....all you got to do is ask.............or better yet .........
    a letter of apology to me for the trauma you have caused me in the past, harsh comments about the algae on my frag plugs , comments about the size of my mini colonies ( not being real colonies ), and pretty much just being down right mean. wow ....i feel a whole lot better now that i got that off my chest. :D

on the other hand since i have to bring up my handed out frag count .....all you have to do is ask. ;D

17. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

hahahaha... you get an apology from me when you can pry it out of my dead cold coral skeleton hands! :D

Seriously though, I just set up the new temp tank, key word there is TEMP, so I really don't know if I want to add anything else, although that setosa does look pretty orange without getting all "cap like" and ruining good real-estate, but I'm lacking room for stuff, sure I can cram stuff in if I want, but "prime" positioning under my halides is limited now, so maybe down the road sometime :)

Hell I don't even know if I'm going to do the BAR frag swap in February... although I almost can't miss it :D

18. Sergio, thanks for all the nice frags. What lighting and flow does the setosa prefer? Thanks

19. reefstud

reefstud Guest

Hi Serg,

I'll pick #5 please

thanks

20. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

I have another small frag of this avail for april meeting , all rules apply from original post. pic # 1-22

[​IMG]