Reef nutrition

dbtc setosa

Thanks for putting this out again. 115w PC which are growing a ATL sunset out, but not with the great orange color. Upgrade coming. Suggestions welcome. Mostly LPS tank with a couple of these non-sticking SPS. Number 9.

Hey sergio how big is the colony you're fragging from? How big is that 'small frag'?

I got a piece of this (another DBTC), and it's barely starting to encrust, and I'm trying to gauge how long before I frag, or if pico frag is wanted... well aside from Eric.

Mike, my colony is only appx 3" round, wait until it grows nodules on sides then you can cut them off and put on plugs.

this DBTC goes to .........................................Levi

see you at the meeting Levi

Ok since Levi is shutting down his tank....I will put this frag back up for grabs.....same rules as original post

here is an up to date frag pic

IMG_7463.jpg

ha ha ...just kidding , here is the frag thats avail

IMG_7462.jpg

May i have it for my tank. Its able to grow in my tank.
Do i qualify for this coral.

I am getting a dbtc sunset. I will wait on this one till i give back a couple of frags. Don't want to come across as a greedy taker.

Thank you

I pulled three tips off this guys last evening. Two have polyps open tonight and the third has good color. If all goes well I will have three frags for the January meeting. A little smaller than I was given, but more to follow. There seemed to be such interest in this coral, I wanted to keep it going sooner than later. It is beautiful in my tank as the color stays even though other montis have browned down.

Preference to those who posted on this thread before and have been waiting.

I would love to try this, but my record with sps before my tank redo was not good. I have a couple sps that are looking good. Give it to more experienced spsers before me.

Back