Jestersix

DBTC - SPS from my tank

Nah Mark, no one influential just some schmoe we found off the streets because we figured it'd be better to have someone speaking while we were chewing out food :D

sfsuphysics said:
Nah Mark, no one influential just some schmoe we found off the streets because we figured it'd be better to have someone speaking while we were chewing out food :D

happy-smiley-8481.gif

sfsuphysics said:

Good point Mike.

Folks no lip smacking while Rich is revolutionizing your view on reefkeeping :D

Next go around of tank clearing, I'd like to be considered for any Ross-Hand-Me-Down's.
Thanks for the great presentation and conversation at the meeting!

Two days ago I moved the frag you gave me.
I can only guess it was too much light.
RTNed today. Sorry
It was a nice lime green frag that you said you "wanted this in someone else's tank"
This is the first frag I have lost from the DBTC program.
I'm kinda bummed because this was one of the coolest looking frags that I have received.

Rich gave me this frag, and another like it in the same container - it's kinda purple and think the polyps are green and I forgot the name. Can someone help with the name? Should I then edit this thread indicating I received this?

Attached files

Is that like a valida or a tricolor? I have something similar but with indigo branches, pale cream tips, white polyps, and purple/green encrusting base

Back