Cali Kid Corals

DBTC starfizzle

Yes but corals are not a single creature, but more of a multitude of creatures working together, IIRC each polyp on a coral is an individual.

Starfish are cool, I doubt I have enough dying material to support something like that though.

OK, so I picked up the "leg" form the last frag swap from bluenassarius (Thanks!). It's been in my QT tank until last night, it is now happily limping around my main tank. The piece I got was orangish, it's in one of bluenassarius' pics. I'm not sure of the species or really what it eats (which is why I put it in the main tank now). The legs are still tiny compared to the monster leg. It reminds me of "Hell Boy" with his one huge arm, so I'm gonna name it "Hell Fizzle". I was gonna call it "Lefty" but out of respect for Thales I won't! ;)

since this is DBTC, who might be next in line? It might be a while as, like I said, the legs are tiny, but I want to know who gets the next frag?

V

I don't know who is next in line, but I would like to be in it. I really would like it to eat my black, white, tan, and lavender sponges.

That's too bad; was looking forward to seeing legs grown out.

On another note, I might be distributing legs from my blue linkia star (mother will be 1 year old in 12 days; legs cut over 3 months ago) and also about to dice up a marble fromia.

Back