Reef nutrition

DBTC: Tank Edition!

Hey everyone.

For various reasons (pretty much all of them good except for no $$), I'm taking a break from the hobby. We're trying to buy a house, and someday I'll have a kick-a fish room and built-in tank, but for now... not so much.

I'm selling four various "tank systems" on CL, but one of them is a "pay it forward" type thing, which is why I'm posting here. Check out the link, the pay-it-forward tank is "system 4". I hope someone from BAR can put it to good use. (I'm asking for a $50 adoption fee to cover all the livestock and protein skimmer and return system, etc etc. A drop in the bucket friends, a drop in the bucket.)

Anyway, please check it out and I hope this will help someone get into or move up in the hobby!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/818914091.html

Tommy

Hey, thanks for the offers. I'm afraid that it might be a couple years before I'm back and up. I'm totally okay with you Dudley (or anyone) "holding them for me" aka have them aka DBTC, but I don't want to deliver them or anything. And to be honest, I don't have much worth scrambling for. But if anyone wants to come out, they're welcome to. Corner of Ygnatio and Clayton in Concord. 925-788-9718. We'll see if there's anything left after Levi, Ben, and Matt go through it! :)

not to be a sourpuss but I thought that if something was posted in DBTC you couldn't ask for anything in return

Yeah, I know. And I struggled with that. If it doesn't fully count, that's ok. I recently paid $50 just for the skimmer, and all I'm asking for from BAR members is $50, which doesn't account for the pumps, tank, stand, sump, plumbing, etc etc etc.

But more importantly, the spirit of the thing is passing it along. That was why I was putting it in the DBTC thing.

But I hear what you're saying.

Tank 4 (DBTC tank) is spoken for by a guy named "Isaac", and Tank 1 is being reduced to go to a MARS member's high school's marine biology class.

Thanks all.

Back