Kessil

DBTC: The chalice previously known as Tong's Miami Hurricane, but is more likely a mummy eye or something similar...

Yeah, I think you might be right Ian. Looks a lot like EME. I think I'm on the DBTC request list from Sergio for that one... I think I will probably just pass on it since this is probably the same...

I got Ian's EME some time ago just to put it side by side against this to see if they are the same, and I think they looked different. I haven't looked at them for a while, and will check again tonight. Given this piece originally came from Matt (ReefReady) and was sold to me as MH, I think it is more likely to be ReefReady Miami Hurricane.

Damn, i just got pigion holed between 36 and 40 :tired:

This must be what its like to be on the price is right. You get your bid in, smiling as you scream out "$599 Drew." You look back at your friends, smug look on your face. Confident in you bid, only to hear the next guy yell out, "$600 Drew!"

Son of b!&%$.... :p

Hey guys, so I ended up losing one of the frags I was going to DBTC and brought one to Baymac. Looked for both of you, but only found Bluevoodoo, so the frag went to him.

Sfork, sorry I wasn't able to give you a frag this round. You will be automatically up next when I frag the next eye though.

Back