High Tide Aquatics

DBTC tracking problem

iani

Supporting Member
I got a frag of Miami Orchid from Jeremy a while back. Jeremy since lost his colony and I gave him back a frag. I get an error message when trying to add the frag to tracking. It says "Cannot give a frag from iani to tuberider because doing so would create a cycle." Is there anyway to fix this?

It's a known "bug" and currently there is no work around. I believe that feature and "dead" frags were options that will looked into at some point.

Not really a problem per se, and I feel like recycling this thread :p Today the guy I was going to give a coral to didn't show up at the meeting so I put it on the Member DBTC table and it got taken, I forgot to check the sheet to see who it was that took it.

So here's the question: Is the person in charge of the sheet going to update my chain thread? or do I need to PM the owner of the sheet to get the name?

I still dont see where/how I mark corals given... I clearly see other posts with a tracking, but how do I add that myself to my DBTC post? Do I do this, or does someone else do it? Thanks

you need to let an admin know. the thread was started as a new post not aDBTC thread. They can change it. Then you can mark the corals as sent and delivered.

Kyle, your current post just needs to be fixed (as did a couple I did wrong on accident).

Click here for example:
http://www.bareefers.org/home/forum/55

At the top, you have the buttons which say
New Topic / New Poll

Next to those buttons are text links which say
Post new Chain / Post new BAR Event

In the future, if you want to START a DBTC thread, you click "Post new chain". This will properly format the original post to allow for frags to be added.

Send Pixelpixi a PM link to your threads which need to be converted to a DBTC thread

Erick, Check with Goldylamont. He is new to the club and knew from Sergio he was picking up two corals that are chains. He got palys from me too.

Back