Cali Kid Corals

DBTC Tricolor Acro

One of these went out at the swap. I can make two frags of this.

DSC_0023.jpg

Nope, this is a wild colony that was given to me by a friend who moved to Texas so it is the Wakskat Tricolor now. WooHoo! I think that this is the only wild coral in my tank now so it needs to be passed around.

I got the Bali tricolor quite a long time ago in a trade, and it went to brown within a couple months... but now it's starting to purple up again... sometimes it's just a matter of time.

Mine is currently brown with a greenish hue over the body with nothing on the tips. It's been sitting around like so for a month or so; was all brown previous to that. When I first got it, it had the bluish tips. Picked it up at the Dixon swap...

I have it under a 14K Phoenix 150w MH bulb. It seems to only get really nice colors on the growing branches, When I let my calcium creap a little low and the growth paused for a few months the colors dulled out.

-Mark

Mark - How deep is your tank and what are your tank parameters ( i.e Salinity, Ph, calc, etc.)? The colors you get are awesome. I'm using 150w''s but don't get that type of coloration. Thanks, Doug

I am in S.F. and will be going to the BOD meeting this Saturday. Lordhelmet and Moo0o you guys are welcome to a peice.

1.Lordhelmet
2. Moo0o

-mark

Back