Reef nutrition

DBTC-X Cespitularia

cwolfus

Past President
To provide an example of our new way of judging DBTC extremeness I have made this entry a poll you can vote on. 10 yes votes and it is extreme...

I have 2 frags of cespitularia (blue xenia) for DBTC.

This coral does well in med or better light and med or less flow. To get the color more blue blast it with light, but don't over do the flow. This is a good coral for all levels. In the right conditions this one grows fast so get your two frags back in the chain quick!

Standard rules apply, but it won't necessarily be first come, first served. My preference is to give to people who have started DBTC threads. But throw your name in regardless.

C

hi Charles,

How big are your frags? I think the one you gave me is ready to frag too, but I don't know what constitutes a "normal" sized frag of Cespitularia.

[quote author=Roc link=topic=5178.msg65780#msg65780 date=1227455382]
I would love a frag of this.......
[/quote]
We can arrange that later if you like. I need to trim mine anyway. I should have a piece for you and a piece for Rich easily.

[quote author=bookfish link=topic=5178.msg65784#msg65784 date=1227458684]
[quote author=Roc link=topic=5178.msg65780#msg65780 date=1227455382]
I would love a frag of this.......
[/quote]
We can arrange that later if you like. I need to trim mine anyway. I should have a piece for you and a piece for Rich easily.
[/quote]

Sounds good Jim

[quote author=cwolfus link=topic=5178.msg65772#msg65772 date=1227423419]
Perry, we need to keep the newbies like you happy so the frag is yours. Will you be at BAYMAX?
[/quote]

Hi Charles, I picked up the frag at the BAR booth yesterday.

Got one 2nd gen frag available. Pick up at the april meeting.

Looking at this thread I think ROCKSTAR is next in line. LMK if you'll be at the april meeting.

;)

Back