High Tide Aquatics

DBTC-X Palmer's Blue Milli

I've been MIA for a while, due to some dinoflagellates from hell (which have made my corals lose color, due to photoperiod reduction), but things are finally picking back up...

Anyways, I've got 2 frags of Palmer's blue milli for pickup at the August 9th swap.

Coral isn't as colorful as it once was, due to the aforementioned, but here's an old pic:

palmers-1.jpg

Pick a # between 1-20.

Pest-free, but I suggest dipping regardless. Standard DBTC rules apply.

Lucky 13 because my blue mille (which Jeremy is the only person who has it) was the only other mille that has come close to Palmer in blueness.

Yeah what lighting do you have it under? I seem to recall Palmer kept his under 10,000K reeflux bulbs which ironically are the same ones I had that made my blue mille pop like crazy

Hehe, trust me, she doesn't look like that any more. It's faded a ton from lack of light (went 3 days without light every week for over 2 months).

It was and still is under 250w phoenix bulbs. :)

Well, since there's only 3 people requesting, I'll just make 3 frags for pickup tomorrow @ the swap (don't want to leave anyone out).

I'll be the Asian guy.

-Ray

P.S. I'll be wearing jeans, and a black shirt that says "Down" on it ;)

Groovy! Asian guy... shouldn't be hard to spot, maybe be a little more specific for some, you got black hair & brown eyes? :D

I'll have a staff tshirt on, but I'll try to keep an eye out for Asian guy, black shirt, "down"

Ok, it's melting onto the plug, and I can make 1 frag of this, maybe 2 if you don't mind a small frag. No rules were posted so I'll assume I need to pass on 2 frags, pick up at the October meeting only.

As mentioned it was really bleached out when he gave it to me (first picture below), however from the second you can see it's really getting to be a deep purple, I have it under 14k hamiltons though not Reeflux bulbs which Palmer kept his under, and these bulbs are nearly a year old. Pictures are 1 month apart, hard to tell vertical growth on the larger branch though because it's pointing right at the camera, but I'm happy with the growth

Back