Kessil

DBTCX - EPM

Thales

Past President
I have two small frags of Eddies Purple Monster for the program.

DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with SPS
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

:D

Old shot of the colony:

Hi Rich,

I sure would like a piece of this. I'm feeling a little "blue" because I missed out on Nash's Blue Palmer at the swap. I think the purple will make me feel a little better. :) I'll be at the meeting in April. That is the next meeting, right?

Don't want to be greedy, just cannot resist the crazy offerings today (even though I am a little late to it). Could you please put me in line for this one also? Thanks.

I got the frag a couple days ago. It was delivered on top a scary floating wood pier in the middle of a lake...Late at night ..... <---Hehe not kidding!

Thanks Rich!

from my 1/4" piece, mine has only encrusted to a 1' diameter. No branches out yet. Mines faded purple/blue. Definitely a slow grower. It will be a while until a 2nd gen is available.

Anyone have a small colony they'd be willing to part with to help some one who may have lost most (if not all) his SPS last night? I won't say names until he posts but I know he had a colony of this and is a member in GREAT standing....

Its me. User error kalk overdose. I believe every SPS is dead. No idea if anything else will make it. Lost most if not all of my fish. I'll try to start a thread tonight after work.

Back