Neptune Aquatics

DBTCX-Monti Setosa

seminolecpa

Past President
I figure since everyone else has lost their mind, I may as well follow suit. If you missed it in the swap here is your chance.

- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with SPS
- you agree to frag to at least 3 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a my house in Burlingame.
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag
- you agree to wash my car for a year. [ok maybe not :)]

What the...I need to list that car wash deal on one of mine too! :D

Haven't had luck with DBTC lately, but someone is gonna end up w/some nice pieces!

Ok. I will amend and say I can bring to a meeting....

Think I can do 2 small ones my colony isn't the largest

Rich gets #1 (I will bring it with the other one) even though his extremes we technically posted before mine :)

My colony came via Tyree at the last BA coral farmers market.

If you get any "chips" when you frag, can you bring it to a meeting? I know this is a highly wanted frag and want to get the "main frags" to the ore established members.

The frags will be chips themselves so I doubt there will be any extra right now.

Charles what gem are you going to add to DBTC to qualify?

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3021.msg32546#msg32546 date=1202844750]
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag

[/quote]

Can I get in line for the next gen piece?

my next semi-extreme would be... IDAHO GRAPE! MUAHAHAHAHA.

I have a few in mind, but the frags are too small right now to know =(

How many times do I have to wash the car?? :D

J/K, I think someone mentioned having a piece for me, besides I don't want anyone breaking into my house to steal it... as many times as it moved around the tables pre-swap I'd be askeered :D

#1 to Rich (Purple monster and Undata)
#2 Charles you are in the holding pattern for frag # 2 of the setosa if you post up the coral we were talking about.

Bryan, have you got a pic of it? There is a chance I already have it I realize as I sit here reading our insane DBTC day, and if I already have it, someone else should get it! :D

Back