Our mission

DBTCX reverse watermelon mycedium

this is one of my favorite pieces. it's green w/ some pinkish eyes.

only 1 frag available approx 1"

DBTCX rules apply.

my conditions

-your tank must be established 1 yr min.

-have started 1 dbtcx

-3 pieces must be given out before selling/trading this piece.

-preference goes to BAR members

-tasted tank water.. jk ;)

to give people a chance at it instead of first to reply, pick # from 1-100

can deliver at swap

this is a shot in daylight only

oxy.jpg

here is edsimmons coral. i believe its the same as mines

P2140014.jpg

not sure if i qualify.....i have started a bunch of dbtc's including tubs blue,joker paly , and someting called atlantis blue acro (which some said i should have put in dbtcx) ......blah.. blah.. blah , anyhow if i qualify i will go with #44

:eek: :eek:

I'll let you decide if my tank counts as 1 year since it is a psuedo 1.5yr due to upscaling and moving last of which was an april move and will pick a # if so. No worries if not :)

Nice, Sam. I first looked at the pictures before reading your post and thought to myself, 'Damn, that looks exactly like Ed's piece'. LOL. Great chain to start!

tony,

go ahead and pick a #

mark,

LOL, yeah i looked at eds photo and it looks like the same piece. i need to ask him what region it originated from.

perry,

lol, i like that- aqualified :)

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=4262.msg51317#msg51317 date=1218126185]

perry,

lol, i like that- aqualified :)
[/quote]

hehehehe. ;D

I think I have a colony of this Chalice, suckers as big as my hand. I bought it for $15 as a brown out, but since I moved it into good conditions it's coloring up nicely. I'll try and get a picture up when it's settled in.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=4262.msg51336#msg51336 date=1218133242]
I think I have a colony of this Chalice, suckers as big as my hand. I bought it for $15 as a brown out, but since I moved it into good conditions it's coloring up nicely. I'll try and get a picture up when it's settled in.
[/quote]I can't say for sure, but I think that is how Ed scored his as well: a brown out discount at Your Reef. It has turned into a great piece and is about 5" in diameter. John at Your Reef has been pestering him for a frag of it...

levi, this one grows at a decent rate. 2nd gen should come soon :)

mark, icic. i need to pick some brown w/ potentials :) the green color on it is incredible

Back