Jestersix

Dec 13th meeting CARPOOL

i need a ride (willing to give gas fade) ;D
or
i can drive (with the help of gas money) :-

from daly city but i have to be back by 4:30pm at the latest i start work at 5:30pm :-

please post if you can give me a ride or if you need a ride and are willing to give gas fade ;D

also put in any time conflicts

google maps says its about (51 miles) est. (56 min) drive from my location i can pick up and drop off at daly city bart station i live a few blocks from the station.

please let me know ASAP thanks ;D

i have a 1998 Honda Accord fits five (fits four comfortably)
a full tank is $20 so if i get five people it would only be $4 per person (if four $5 per person)

but if someone else is willing to drive please post or if you need a ride post here ;D ;D

i cannot reply to pm's so please post here or email me at mckevinfang@yahoo.com

Undetermined. Have to be in the city around 5 or 5:30 for a xmas party but have to swing by my house to acclimate frags so can't happen this time.

Both of you guys are near me too. I'd be fine at $5 or being the driver and others giving me $5. I am in San Bruno. The closest bart to me is south SF bart which has free parking. I can be flexible with when we go and come back.

is that the bart station next to Costco?

what type of car do you drive?

it doesn't matter if i drive or you drive but its better if we can get more people in this carpool.

come on i know there must be others who need a ride or would like to take us along for a some gas money ;D ;D

we should finalize everything tonight so were set to go tomorrow morning please provide you email addresses please or email me at mckevinfang@yahoo.com or PM "FunGuy" 8)

A few members is still good though. It's a waste of gas if we're all going from the same place. I can definitely be the driver. I've got an IS300. South SF bart is right by costco. The free parking is convenient. If there is a more central location that might work for Bryan too and the times match up, that'd be great.

I can't go with you guys. I have way to many iffy factors this time and don't want people depending on me and/or having to have me rely on someone else.

Back