December 07 Financials

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by seminolecpa, Dec 10, 2007.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Attached are the December Financials including all revenue and expenses through the December meeting. For future reference I will only be posting financials after meetings (every two months) as the interim months activity is negligable.

I have made some minor tweaks from the prior format by Jim to better show true revenue and also give us an idea of where monies are both coming in and going out.

If you have any questions please let me know.

2. Apon

Apon Volunteer

How money was made at this meeting raffle? That bucket seem to have a bunch of tickets in it this time. More than usually for a regular meeting. Last meeting we had about $440 in raffle sales, just wondering what this one was.

3. seminolecpa

about $590 I think a few dollars got comingled with the glue sales money but Dudley and I did a good job of keeping it seperate.

4. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Nice! Good job Bryan and Dudley for helping out taking the money :D

5. jimsar

jimsar Guest

Nice job, Bryan, great improvements!

May I point out that "meals" weren't BOD perks or anything like that ... they were mainly (if not entirely) food for our kind hosts & their employees (ASAP).
    -Jim

6. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Glue supplies? I take it that the club purchased a bunch of items it sells to members such as super glue gel?

7. seminolecpa

Yes. The club has frag dip, IC gel and a few other supplies for sale at the meetings. Essentially they are items that you can't get at your LFS that we purchase for the benefit of members at essentially what we pay for them.