Our mission

December 10th meeting potluck food items

I'll bring "The Copepod Geek" (Joe T from Colorado)... and maybe something else :lol:

I'm leaning towards bringing chili too, a mild version, Hey if there can be a ton of desserts why not different chilis?

Mostly, I'm leaning that way because I don't know what else to cook up, I briefly thought a vegetable beef stew but somehow I feel that's not the right thing for a potluck (however I will go that direction if desired)

Tasty melons haven't been available for a while, pretty much tank tour ones were the last. I mean I can bring "tasty" squash .

I chili going now in the crock pot, if I figure something else out by tomorrow I will, if not... we will have a rooting tooting good meeting

sfsuphysics said:
Tasty melons haven't been available for a while, pretty much tank tour ones were the last. I mean I can bring "tasty" squash .

I chili going now in the crock pot, if I figure something else out by tomorrow I will, if not... we will have a rooting tooting good meeting

We might have to keep the doors open. :D

Not sure if I have time to bring any food, but I will be bringing a pretty lady, an evil 8 year old and Chris Maupin. Oh - and the laptop with the talk on it.

Thales said:
Not sure if I have time to bring any food, but I will be bringing a pretty lady, an evil 8 year old and Chris Maupin. Oh - and the laptop with the talk on it.

No way? Both of them? And Joe Thompson? It's a party!!!

I might be able to sneak down there. So far the job tomorrow is later.

I'll bring water, like out the toilet.

Jk, I'll think of something.

Back