Our mission

December 9th BAR Meeting - Holiday Mixer and Dessert Potluck 1:00 PM at ASAP

Heh, I've not done SS before either :)

But what we'll do is to gather all the participant names and match them up at random so that each person is giving/getting an item. We'll have to pm to let you know what name you get.

Makes sense?

Hi, I'm RSVP-ing for the meeting and whatever else. I need to re-new my membership, but the membership page here doesn't seem to allow fee renewels, only new sign ups?

V

Vince
Just paypal the BAR account at paypal@bareefers.org with yearly dues. We are going to update website and add a membership renewal info to it.

Count my wife and I in....count us in on the secret santa gift and we'll bring a desert too. I'm a new member and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys

I RSVP'd but wanted to clarify that I am in on the Secret Santa as well.

Mr. Ugly, please no fish sauce though! :) Had "friends" give us some stuff from their fridge when they moved out... included was a not-quite closed bottle of fish sauce that spilled... my trunk smelled like something had died in it...

[quote author=Thales link=topic=1492.msg13189#msg13189 date=1164651389]
I have a test that day, so I am not sure if I can make it - or if I will be in shape to make it!
[/quote]

Guess it will be even easy to drag you with then :lol: Defenseless, after hours of showing how good your defense is :)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=1492.msg13308#msg13308 date=1164940599]
[quote author=Thales link=topic=1492.msg13189#msg13189 date=1164651389]
I have a test that day, so I am not sure if I can make it - or if I will be in shape to make it!
[/quote]

Guess it will be even easy to drag you with then :lol: Defenseless, after hours of showing how good your defense is :)
[/quote]

I may be totally wasted - remember I have been traveling for 3 weeks!

Back