Neptune Aquatics

December 9th BAR Meeting - Holiday Mixer and Dessert Potluck 1:00 PM at ASAP

[quote author=Thales link=topic=1492.msg13314#msg13314 date=1164961081]
[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=1492.msg13308#msg13308 date=1164940599]
[quote author=Thales link=topic=1492.msg13189#msg13189 date=1164651389]
I have a test that day, so I am not sure if I can make it - or if I will be in shape to make it!
[/quote]

Guess it will be even easy to drag you with then :lol: Defenseless, after hours of showing how good your defense is :)
[/quote]

That just makes it even easier for me to drag you. Sounds like you'll only be able top practice the art of non voilance :) Can you say dead weight :)

I may be totally wasted - remember I have been traveling for 3 weeks!
[/quote]

[quote author=dswong01 link=topic=1492.msg13315#msg13315 date=1164984517]
Norman,
Andy Man RVSp me last nite
[/quote]

Why did he not post here? Is he a BAR member?

i'll be out of town and can't make the meeting, but it sounds like a good way to end the year.. also, if folks are doing the tunze nano ~ vortech test i'd like to hear what people think about the nanostreams..

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice. I just confirmed my membership yersterday. I hope it's OK if I join you all this weekend.

HEY!

I just found out my test is supposed to end at 1! Which means, if I can still walk, I'll be only a little late!

;D

Party is almost here :)

Hope everybody has gotten their potluck dessert item figured out. Doesn't have to be anything huge!

Also, stay tuned for info on the gift exchange for those that are participating. Getting the names together, and will have to pm everybody the name of their giftee :D

Is there going to be a tank setup for the vortech and nano stream still? If so I have a couple of vortechs and a battery back up that IceCap sent me that I can bring.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1492.msg13525#msg13525 date=1165528925]
Yes there will be a 40 gallon tank there.
[/quote]
So with the vortech I will be able to turn it on about 1/4 speed before we have water on the floor:)

Ok BAR partyers :D

PM's have started going out today on the Holiday Mixer Gift exchange.

For those participating, check your PM's to find out for whom you will be bringing a gift!

Back