Kessil

December 9th BAR Meeting - Holiday Mixer and Dessert Potluck 1:00 PM at ASAP

And if we're asking people to bring stuff....

If someone could bring a camera and do some short video clips of the Vortechs and stuff that would be cool :)

We want to get a club video library project going with useful/educational info.

Plus I'm sure everybody wants to see a clip of Jesse turning the Vortech up to max speed in a 40g tank :D

Thumbs up for the Holiday Mixer!

It was nice to sit down and talk with new people at the luncheon. Lots off cool discussions large tanks, large upcoming tanks, product news, lots of nuts and bolt discussions and last of all a ton of great people to hang out with! ;D

Yeah, I talked way too much for the Vortch and rambled for way too long. ;)

Thanks to BOD, membership, and lastly our sponsors for providing a wonderful get together!

Yeah, excellent! We had so much food left over too! I took an entire lasagna home!

Did you guys like the choclopeeze I made? ;)

And a big thanks to Bob again for hosting it, and it was a lot of fun checking out the salt section, and observing that massive (MASSIVE!) skimmer!

Small turn out this time though, but it was nice that we all got a nice Christmas bonus!

V

Even though I got there tired and late, I had a great time! Nice to see everybody and nice to see the new faces! Next stop - Frag swap! :D

[quote author=Vincerama2 link=topic=1492.msg13595#msg13595 date=1165686689]
Hey! Who's bringing the Balut? :eek: :-X ;D

[/quote]

I was gonna bring some, Vince, but the flu (or some bug) got me first. Sorry I missed all the fun!

Back