Jestersix

December - Photo contest entries

[size=10pt]Some basic rules: [/size]

- This month category will be SPS. All entries have to be submitted by the end of the month.
- Photo has to be uploaded into your BAR gallery.
- Photo doesn't have to be from your tank but it has to be taken by you. Please don't post stuff that is not yours ..
- Only one photo per entry but please post as many as you like. Just pick the best one for the contest.
- Prize: 1 year of single BAR membership plus "something" from Gresham - Reefnutrition.

This is only an entry. We will post a poll at the end of the month.
Lets have some fun guys :)

OK.. I will start ... Here is my entry :)

33_02_12_06_9_44_06.jpg

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1521.msg13325#msg13325 date=1165004536]
Me ;D
The prize will come from me this time. 8)

Show me some pics :D
[/quote]

Reef Nutrition will kick in somehting as well :)

My unknown first Acro from four years ago. Unfortunately it rtn'ed when I made the switch in tanks a couple years back and the frag that I traded with CapeScuba rtn'ed not too long after he received it as well.

Btw, if anybody can id it - most appreciated.

39_08_12_06_10_28_30.jpg

Since we have only 4 entries now, I think I'm gonna cancel the contest. For everyone who posted pic, let me know if you want some green paly for your trouble :) ..

No,lets keep it to monthlys. Why not just have a small one, if others can't post? After all, I'm getting ready to post mine, and I don't need more compition. I'm angling fopr the VP spot Rich was talkin bout :D I could use some RN products as well :D

Back