got ethical husbandry?

December - Photo contest entries

Sure, just have a small contest.

People are busy with holiday stuff right now. I was on jury duty for 2 days, myself. I'll have time to take some pics next week :)

These 2 pics were taken by Vincerama and me - don't remember which is which.
So I submit one for each of us.

219_21_12_06_7_01_52.jpg

219_21_12_06_7_06_45.jpg

p.s. Thanks to Aquatic Gallery in Milpitas for kindly letting us take pictures.
p.s.s The camera was mine (Nikon D50). So if we win - we split 60/40 ;-)

Well finally got some free time, unfortunately not enough time for me to clean the acrylic on my tank, set up the camera, wait for that special picture.. etc.. so here's one I took some months back, just FYI you should in the future put some size limits on pictures, this one was originaly 2136x1612 luckily for you all with slow connections and ancient video cards I snipped it in half :)

48_21_12_06_7_29_29.JPG

If we're going by this thread, general consensus was to keep it at 1 month, small contest. Adding last months votes to this month got as many votes as keeping it to one month, but IMO that's not really an option :)

OK Why don't we give it another week?? I will close the entry next Monday. We lost lot of days in Dec because of the holiday. hopefully everyone is back now.
:D

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1521.msg13319#msg13319 date=1164997414]
[size=10pt]Some basic rules: [/size]

- This month category will be SPS. All entries have to be submitted by the end of the month.
- Photo has to be uploaded into your BAR gallery.
- Photo doesn't have to be from your tank but it has to be taken by you. Please don't post stuff that is not yours ..
- Only one photo per entry but please post as many as you like. Just pick the best one for the contest.
- Prize: 1 year of single BAR membership plus "something" from Gresham - Reefnutrition.

This is only an entry. We will post a poll at the end of the month.
Lets have some fun guys :)
[/quote]

Why'd I bother posting, and beliving the rules that were set initially? Guess I'm a sucker. You know the line, fool me once? I won't be the fool the second time;) It's not like Christmas came out of the blue, nor New Years :lol:

Look back several thread.. The idea extended to this month wasn't my idea.
You got a point.. I will start the polling soon .. Just to make Gresham happy ;D

Back