got ethical husbandry?

DEEP SEA AQUATICS NEO 185 GAL AQUARIUM

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey Guys....I just got this one bad-ass tank in by mistake today so before it head back to my supplier in a week or two, I thought someone may want it. This tank usually goes for about $1500-$1700 retail but I can give it to anyone here for $1,200.

You'll need at least 4 big guys to pick it up though. Here's are some additional details:

- BRAND NEW
- DIMENSION: 60.5" X 30.5" X 25" (DEEP DIMENSION!)
- ESTIMATED WEIGHT: 435 lbs
- CENTER OVERFLOW WITH 4 HOLES
- NO CENTER BRACE!
- BLACK OAK TRIM

NEO_185_PRO.jpg

Also, I have one 90G Tech Series Tank with Stand setup in stock as well if anyone been looking for one.

Thanks,
Robert

This is a pretty bad-ass tank. I hope someone grab it quick.

You know, if anyone were to get this straight from DSA, that's would probably add another $200-$400 for shipping and crating. That would bring a total cost of the tank to almost $2K!

BTW Brian...I agree with Bryan, this tank got your name all over man....haha.

northbay-reefer said:
That tank is bad ass. When I need a bigger 6'x36wx30h long penisula tank with the over flow on one end, how much will that set me back?

Based on my previous quotes on a similar size tank and depending on how fancy you want it to be, I think you're looking at between $1200-$2K.

robert4025 said:
Gomer said:
mpoletti said:
Crap. My garage has been asking for a new tank :D
Don't deny your garage! That would be cruel :p

+1...totally. Just plain wrong to deny a garage of it. It's like denying fresh oysters of Tobasco sauce and wassaaaabbbiii!

Nah it's like denying fresh oysters sriracha and fresh lemon juice :p

2008-04-02_sriracha_hot_chili_sauce.thumbnail.jpg

Very nice sized tank, if I already didn't have 180g... *sigh* and it's glass too! *double sigh*... I got a quote on one of the Marineland DD tanks nearly crapped my pants, you'd think I was ordering a custom tank

robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:
That tank is bad ass. When I need a bigger 6'x36wx30h long penisula tank with the over flow on one end, how much will that set me back?

Based on my previous quotes on a similar size tank and depending on how fancy you want it to be, I think you're looking at between $1200-$2K.

That's not a bad price at all, I'll contact you when I am ready :D

GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
Gomer said:
mpoletti said:

+1...totally. Just plain wrong to deny a garage of it. It's like denying fresh oysters of Tobasco sauce and wassaaaabbbiii!

Make my mouth waters just thinking about that...LOL.

One of these days, we should pull all the oyster lovers from here and head over to Tomales Bay or Hog Island and just pig out. I did that several weeks ago (but in the rain) with Cerissa and man oh man, the oysters there were so fresh and juicy!

northbay-reefer said:
robert4025 said:
northbay-reefer said:

That's not a bad price at all, I'll contact you when I am ready :D

RIGHT ON! That would be a super cool looking tank. Rimless maybe?

robert4025 said:
GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
Gomer said:
mpoletti said:

One of these days, we should pull all the oyster lovers from here and head over to Tomales Bay or Hog Island and just pig out. I did that several weeks ago (but in the rain) with Cerissa and man oh man, the oysters there were so fresh and juicy!

Why not just have Jeremy grab us a bag and do a oyster feed at Neptunes one weekend? :D

GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
Gomer said:
mpoletti said:

Why not just have Jeremy grab us a bag and do a oyster feed at Neptunes one weekend? :D

Good idea, when Brian picks up his new tank, we can pig out on oysters to celebrate, I'll bring the horseradish and sriracha too!

Hmmm...I may have to wait a little bit longer before I can take your offer. Last night, I just experienced my first food poisoning from oysters. I was awaken at about 2AM with extreme stomach pain followed by diarrhea and vomiting, all at the same time. Yeah, I got liquid coming out at both ends of my body simultaneously. Unfortunately, the toilet was too small so I couldn't fit both my ass and my head in the same opening so the poor floor get to see the full blast of the aftermath. Needless to say, it was the most painful and scariest thing I've ever felt. Luckily, Cerissa was there to make a mad dash for Pepto Bismo at 3AM in morning. Now I know why I married her.

Back