Cali Kid Corals

DEEP SEA AQUATICS NEO 185 GAL AQUARIUM

robert4025 said:
Hmmm...I may have to wait a little bit longer before I can take your offer. Last night, I just experienced my first food poisoning from oysters. I was awaken at about 2AM with extreme stomach pain followed by diarrhea and vomiting, all at the same time. Yeah, I got liquid coming out at both ends of my body simultaneously. Unfortunately, the toilet was too small so I couldn't fit both my ass and my head in the same opening so the poor floor get to see the full blast of the aftermath. Needless to say, it was the most painful and scariest thing I've ever felt. Luckily, Cerissa was there to make a mad dash for Pepto Bismo at 3AM in morning. Now I know why I married her.
seems like you had a bad MRE! Hahaha u still down for that ruck march Mr. EIB winner gets the tank or one of those BA ones in the front

done that before.........................rough night being young fifth of hennesy fifth of hipnatic = hulk + jack daniels = me in the tub all night NEVER AGIAN. thats why i dont drink no more

Back