-Delete- Moved to a chain

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by iCon, Aug 7, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Before Kyle left for the East coast he gave away a bunch of frags. Small frags but still very generous of him. I picked up one of his Blue Orgazim Zoa frags and sliced a single polyp off of it and mounted it. It's now somewhere between 3-5 polyps...can't see too well in the dark. Thought about putting this into the swap since I don't have many frags available (to get a higher picking spot or whatever) but thought this would be better suited as a DBTC. Awesome little zoos. Bright blue centers with bright green lashes.

Don't have a pic but they look exactly like this:

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=878

Thingies:

1. Let's keep this a club coral. No selling etc. Blue Orgazim's for everyone :D
    2. (1) 3+ polyp frag back into chain before trading it
    3. # 1-27

This will be available at the swap.

2. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Side note...I'm not sure if he spelled it 'orgazim' on purpose or whatever but yes I do know how to spell orgasm... lol

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Very nice!

4. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Interested. Number 7. :)

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I got some from Kyle and they are very nice indeed.

6. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I will be bringing some to the swap.

7. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

would like to try 13.....

8. GDawson

GDawson Guest

#17 please......

-Gregory

9. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

6 please (favorite number for Robby Thompson)

10. r0ck0

r0ck0 Guest

My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. "Come on four billion!... Seven. Not even close. I need some more dice. Four billion divided by six... at least. Snake eyes!" I just said "snake eyes." That's a gambling term. Its also an animal term too.

11. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Lowest number wins - Mike, got a 6 polyp frag for ya

See you at the swap

12. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Hmm. Don't see the tabs that are usually there to add a frag - Maybe a mod needs to edit thread? thx

13. kvosstra

kvosstra Guest

Wondered whatever happened to all these little frags. I hope that quite a few of you got some nice little zoa's and will pass them on!

14. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

At the time - Couldn't create a chain... Don't recall why, maybe the function was down or I just missed it. If possible, could a mod convert/add chain function?
    Have more to pass out but would nice for it to be organized in a chain..
    Mike got the last frag as posted here

15. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Ahhhh, these blue ones! Not the one in my 120 thread pics, these are out in my flat

16. Tamazula

Tamazula Guest

Yikes I missed this one. Looks good, I'm interested if there are future frags. :)

17. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Blue corals rule! I'm interested in any future frags. :)

18. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Going to create the chain - Mods can delete this thread

I might have a frag laying around - Will let you know sfb

19. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Best bet in the future is to pm a BOD member if you set up a chain wrong. We can correct it manually an then you don't lose all of the other posts that are contained in the thread.

20. Kyle, I put some stuff of yours in the last swap, so hopefully that has made it's way around. I still have 2 small frags of this one, so hopefully I can keep them going and put more back in. However, it looks like through your generosity there's a lot of stock spread out!