Kessil

-Delete- Moved to a chain

iCon

Supporting Member
Before Kyle left for the East coast he gave away a bunch of frags. Small frags but still very generous of him. I picked up one of his Blue Orgazim Zoa frags and sliced a single polyp off of it and mounted it. It's now somewhere between 3-5 polyps...can't see too well in the dark. Thought about putting this into the swap since I don't have many frags available (to get a higher picking spot or whatever) but thought this would be better suited as a DBTC. Awesome little zoos. Bright blue centers with bright green lashes.

Don't have a pic but they look exactly like this:

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=878

Thingies:

1. Let's keep this a club coral. No selling etc. Blue Orgazim's for everyone :D
2. (1) 3+ polyp frag back into chain before trading it
3. # 1-27

This will be available at the swap.

Side note...I'm not sure if he spelled it 'orgazim' on purpose or whatever but yes I do know how to spell orgasm... lol

My lucky number is four billion. That doesn't come in real handy when you're gambling. "Come on four billion!... Seven. Not even close. I need some more dice. Four billion divided by six... at least. Snake eyes!" I just said "snake eyes." That's a gambling term. Its also an animal term too.

Wondered whatever happened to all these little frags. I hope that quite a few of you got some nice little zoa's and will pass them on!

kvosstra said:
Wondered whatever happened to all these little frags. I hope that quite a few of you got some nice little zoa's and will pass them on!

At the time - Couldn't create a chain... Don't recall why, maybe the function was down or I just missed it. If possible, could a mod convert/add chain function?
Have more to pass out but would nice for it to be organized in a chain..
Mike got the last frag as posted here

Going to create the chain - Mods can delete this thread

I might have a frag laying around - Will let you know sfb

Best bet in the future is to pm a BOD member if you set up a chain wrong. We can correct it manually an then you don't lose all of the other posts that are contained in the thread.

Kyle, I put some stuff of yours in the last swap, so hopefully that has made it's way around. I still have 2 small frags of this one, so hopefully I can keep them going and put more back in. However, it looks like through your generosity there's a lot of stock spread out!

Back