Well ok not really, I'm only going from Sacramento to Philly After not liking the overflows I made for my 100g long tank, for once too much flow they can't handle and second they kind leak so that in a power outage they really won't work very well. So contemplating what I could do I had to try to figure out what to do with a tank that I just can not empty completely. So that leaves very few options. I can't really get inside it to glue in an overflow so next best thing, I'll glue it to the outside! I did a exterior overflow on a glass tank (much smaller slot cut) and I like it so much I want to do one on this. Problem you might ask is acrylic isn't cheap! Well actually it is. Taps Plastic, scrap bin, got 2 pieces of acrylic one was .220 inches the other was .25inches thick, and I managed to cut a series of pieces and glue them together and use scrap to brace the seams and VIOLA! 5 feet(edit:not inches) long overflow! The overflow is 4" wide and 4" tall, but that's more than enough. Haven't installed it yet waiting for help on that, so that'll get done sometime next week. But the plan is to drain a buttload (unit of measurement) of water, then set up a guide whoop out the rotozip, and cut a series of slots in the back (probably 3 or 4). Then glue the thing on, put all the applicable braces, refill with water to near the top (wait 24 hrs for the stuff to cure) then drill and pipe and I'm ret to go! I don't want to do "teeth" because there's too much effort to have a guide to get nice and straight teeth (which would look way janky if you get them crooked), I can always use egg-crate or something to block it from travellers. Now I miscalculated by a fraction of an inch for the end pieces (actually I didn't measure at all, I was just hoping that they were bigger and I could cut them down). So I actually have a little lip (almost like a calfo style overflow! ). But it's on the back of the tank so big whoop if it's not flawless in look. Total cost, scrap pieces $4.50 & $6.25 respectively, weldon #16 $4 (thicker stuff), Weldon #liquid stuff (already had it). Total cost a little over $15. I'll follow up after I get it attached.