Does anyone have some Montipora Digitata ?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tapmorf, Apr 11, 2008.

1. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Does anyone have some Montipora Digitata they are selling or trimming ? :D
    Does not matter what color, just want to see how they will do under my T5 setup.

2. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I got mini colony of purple digi that I broke acccidentally. Will you be at the meeting tomorrow?

3. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Perry,
    No I won't make it. Maybe someone from the meeting can pick it up for me ?

4. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Well if not, it is another excuse to come see your amazing tank. :)

5. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

But you've seen my tank already :)

Maybe Lapsan or Mike can pick it for you. They're both from SF.

Either way is fine with me.

6. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I am in no hurry, whenever is fine. Of course, I would not mind staring at your tank again :D

7. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

I can add an orange digitata and a few diff types of plating montipora frags, too. They should do well under T5. Infact they might even do better under T5. Just let me know how you want it delivered.

8. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Thanks Perry you are always so generous. I hope to grow out the corals you have given me already and do the same to another. I will have to work my way to SJ soon. Thanks again.

9. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Plan your trip here in May. I think that's when Max goin' to open the door on his new store in Downtown SJ.

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Both of you should come on the SF tank tour and trade then.... : ) I want to show Perry my skimmerless tank. Joyce has seen it already.

11. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Has the date been set for the tank tour ?

12. xinumaster

xinumaster Guest

Skimmerless is only going to work in my tank if I add sand and removed my fav tangs. ;D

Tank tour: Do you still have room for another asian guy?

13. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Love those tangs of yours. I currently have no tangs since I only have a meager 75 gallons. :(

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I thought you could put tangs in a nano....

[​IMG]

/snicker

15. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

16. Elite

Elite Guest

Tony, you need to hire a seahair for your tank man LOL ;D :D

17. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

I think I saw a nano for sale with a blue tang ? on craigs.

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

We have room for you - Sunday May 4th, but I see you just signed up on my thread. Joyce, can you pick up your mushroom soon? its from my work tank and I have it sitting in a dark sump right now.

19. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Arnold, I have signed onto the Tank Tour thread, so I am in if you have room and I can bring a potluck item also. Sorry about the mushrooms, when do you want me to pickem up ? Weekdays, I can do anytime after 830p.

20. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Perry,
    Would it be too much trouble if you brought the digi and monti frags with you for the tank tour and I can just pick it up then ? I can offer you some reef plugs if you need since I don't have the nice corals to offer up like you do.