Reef nutrition

Does anyone know....

Bruce Spiegelman

Sponsorship, Public Relations
BOD
... of an Aquarium manufacturer that has "deeper, smaller tanks?" I'm looking for something that's 30" deep (front to back) but in the 70-100 gallon range.

We talking reef ready (overflow boxed), aio, or just the tank?

Marineland has a 93 frameless that is about 30/30/25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I saw someone who made a deep, shallow clam tank from a GlassCages tank with the AIO compartment added in. Not very helpful.

Leemar is gone too. Boun sells fast because he pretty much gives it away:) Price usually goes down before offers are taken:)

... of an Aquarium manufacturer that has "deeper, smaller tanks?" I'm looking for something that's 30" deep (front to back) but in the 70-100 gallon range.
I have a piece of 1/2" tempered glass that's 38" x 43". It would best be used for the bottom of a tank. I've wanted to try and build a tank for a long time. If you pay for the other 4 sides I'll build it for you.

I have a piece of 1/2" tempered glass that's 38" x 43". It would best be used for the bottom of a tank. I've wanted to try and build a tank for a long time. If you pay for the other 4 sides I'll build it for you.

That's an awesome offer, but I think 38 X 43 would end up too large for the space I'm putting this tank.,

Back