Neptune Aquatics

Dow flake and mag flake?

cwolfus

Past President
Hey There,

At the last meeting there was some talk about Dowflake. Does the club have some for sale? If so, can i get some before the next meeting?

Also, how about magflake?

Thanks,

-C

As far as I know we don't have it for sale. I got tired of the posting dance of where to get it and trying to do a group by and stuff - but now I just order from http://www.twopartsolution.com/ and what I need magically appears at my door. :D

I thought Norman had a 100 pounds of the stuff, the only reason he didn't have it for sale was he didn't have time to package it before the last meeting.

FWIU, Norman does have a bunch of the Dow... its just about getting it! :D

Its kind of neat that a lot of the stuff people wanted to group buy because of availability is pretty much available for pretty cost effective prices delivered to your door. Heck, its become easier to have salt delivered!

I have 25 lbs. I can hook you up at the next meeting. By the way thanks for the donation (cwolfus) that i got through James at OT.

Thanks for the offer, JKreefer. I plan on picking some up in the next week which means it will all be coraline and skeleton by the time the next meeting rolls around.

Regarding the donation... I'm happy you got some. I feel like a xenia dealer lately! LMK if you need more... I'll just drop off extra with James! ;-)

Rich - Yeah, it's a good excuse to go visit Norman... and you! But I have plenty on my hands to do these days. Getting stuff delivered to work is the best. Then, I don't even need to be around. It just shows up at my desk! Now if I could just find someone to carry it from the car to the house! LOL.

C

Sorry, been super busy today and just got online now.

Yes, BAR has 100lb of Dowflake. I have 50lb of it here in my garage.

Back