High Tide Aquatics

Dry shipping method results

Gorm

Well the first report is in....

And the Hammer Coral did extremely well from what I am told. For all acounts I put em in containers around 11 am, with just damp half sheets of paper towel, one for top, one for bottom, and just enough water to keep em moist so.. For most frags assuming they went into the water right away that was around 6 hours.

I will be looking forward to how the Frogspawn did, as I had no doubts about the zoos, gsp, and xenia, but would like hear on them none the less.

Probably the best benefit that I saw fromt the "waterless" transport, was frags like the frogspawn and hammer didn't get damaged from rolling around in the water.

Gorm

Oh - its better than that. It great. Perfect for swaps and stuff. Thanks for trying and thanks for sharing the results! Awesome stuff.

anyone else get a "Tupperware" container from the workshop with a frag in it? I have only gotten 1/5 of the reports back. If you got one can you please explain your impressions on the method and at what time you actually soaked it

I got one. I thought the coral within was the zoos that were in the picture, later I found out they were gsp. Not complaining, I liked the way you mounted them. The packing method you used worked great, they opened a few hours after insertion into my qt.

Just to get it on record aside from the PM, the Hammer is still doing well. It went in around 5pm on Saturday. This method worked very well and I appreciated the shot of the frag in tank.

Back