Cali Kid Corals

Duxbury Reef

Went here for the first time today!
4148179067_80a3f912ce_o.jpg

4148939570_dd7b580eb0.jpg

I think I did! I took Route 1 the entire way, past Stinson Beach. I am not sure if I drove "through," Muir Woods, but I did see many signs along the beginning of the way that indicated I was either in or VERY close to Muir Woods, and Muir Beach! :)

Hey JAR,
I thought of you last Wed when had to spend 3-4 in San Rafael while the A3 was being detailed. If I would've thought ahead, I could've given you a can and maybe seen your awesome tank.

that first one is great! awesome use of a wider angle to get that. the rule of thirds does a great job in the composition as well. good stuff =)

patchin said:
Hey JAR,
I thought of you last Wed when had to spend 3-4 in San Rafael while the A3 was being detailed. If I would've thought ahead, I could've given you a can and maybe seen your awesome tank.
Any time.
A3's like the 1.

kinetic said:
that first one is great! awesome use of a wider angle to get that. the rule of thirds does a great job in the composition as well. good stuff =)

Thanks Art! There are time I wish I had a full frame camera, or a wider lens. When I took that shot is one of those times :D
I used the 17-40L, at 17mm, and wish I could've gone more.
Makes me wish I had a 10-22 ... but those are a pretty penny, and are limited [for me] in their use. This is why I opted for the 17-40L.

Back