Cali Kid Corals

Dymax pico tank

I think its a 2.5 gallon tank. Its really sweet. I have it at my work, so Siokoy and I work/enjoy it. We brought it up in early January and had the usual headaches. Mostly me being rusty and impatient. I bought the tank from BIg Al's and has worked out pretty good so far.
The light it comes with is a bit weak. I bough t a par30 from the recomendations on another site. The par30 is AWESOME!!! THe corals really like it.

I have not identified most in the tank, and should know what I have, but well, I just like lots of color.

Comments are welcome.

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/phot1.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/phot2.JPG

neat little pico

I have a little fluval that has a built in overflow / return 2gallons it has a beta in it... waiting for the cat to eat it so i can make it a little reef :p

its been alot of fun.. Now just trying to grow it out. I dont like the over crowded tanks.. I like seeing stuff REALLY grow..

The zoa's are really going.. I just had a superman zoe that start to bud.. I love it when I am stressin at work, and just look over.. Its like being a LFS owner with all the morons that come over and ask, "Is there anything alive in there?" I'm like, WTH, are you for real??? Then I turn into the LFS owner.. "Uh, no, its all alive", "these are called "C O R A L S", and yes, THEY ARE ALIVE! I didn't spend $$ for the fake stuff..

I do like the tank though. I like how I can't see any plumbing.. I like the shimmer of the PAR 30's.. And its pretty green, so work dosne't stress the power consumption.

Back