Eagle Eye Zoos

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by wakskat, Jan 10, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. wakskat

wakskat Guest

I just got a large colony of eagle eye zoos and had to break the rock up to fit it in my sump. In the process I made some frags so I have 3 frags ready. Normal rules apply.

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Mark

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I'll take one. How would you like me to get it from you?

3. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Id like one as well. Thanks!

4. wakskat

wakskat Guest

Hey Guys,

I'm in the inner sunset near UCSF in San Francisco so you can pick them up. Otherwise we can work something out for the frag swap on Feb 9th.

Mark

5. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Ok great, Im in SF to. When are you typically available? Im usually free weekdays after 3pm or randomly available on weekends.

6. wakskat

wakskat Guest

Lets do a weekday night next week. I get home around 6:00 usually. Also please remember to make three frags available to others as DBTC before trading/selling any.

Thanks,

Mark

7. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=wakskat link=topic=2812.msg29689#msg29689 date=1200027699]
    Hey Guys,

I'm in the inner sunset near UCSF in San Francisco so you can pick them up. Otherwise we can work something out for the frag swap on Feb 9th.

Mark
    [/quote]

I'll get it from you at the meeting/swap thank you. There is a chance I may head out there sooner, if I do I'll PM you.

EDIT... if you end up having someone bring the Idaho Grape then could you send this one too?

8. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Picked up this one from Mark at the swap. Thanks!

9. Paradox

Paradox Guest

I got this one at theswap too. Thanks!